Friday, November 21, 2008

Our first Family Zoo Day!

Troy took Thursday off so that we could go to the Zoo! We have been planning on going once Troy finished his exam in November. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time looking at the animals and just hanging out as a family!
I just love this picture!! My little Derek...poor little guy decided to have a blow out diaper on the way to the zoo and I did not pack any extra jeans. So for his first Zoo experience he wore a onesie over a long sleeved shirt and his blanket. At least he had his monkey ear hat!!

Dylan walked/ran the ENTIRE trip. He did not ride in the stroller at all. This is a picture of him showing us how he can walk backwards :)










Dylan giving the turtle a kiss through the glass



FLAMINGOS!!


Derek, Mommy, and the blanket :)





























2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love that you had a family day, how fun! Looks like everyone had a good time and I bet Dylan slept :) Talk to you soon.

Mandy said...

Awwwwwwwwwww! I love family zoo trips!