Monday, November 3, 2008

I think I'm getting better??

Daddy took his test on Thursday and he gets to come home earlier now! When it is just Mommy, Derek, and I Mommy likes to help me eat because she does not like me to get dirty. With Daddy home, he says I am all on my own. I think I am getting better! Yes, that is a green bean sitting on my left shoulder. Who knows, maybe soon I will get to keep my shirt on when I eat.
Derek hanging out in the high chair for the first time at home. That plate is for Daddy!! I love having him home early. We did eat more than just butter... the lasagna is on the counter. :)


Mommy made some broccoli. I thought it made a good tree for Elmo to hang out in.

Derek giving a cute little wave. Later this month Mommy is going to start him on some solid foods :)




2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hooray for being done with the exam!

For real? Shirtless? Ha!!! That is sooo funny!

Good luck Dylan!

Anonymous said...

Hey cuz!! I LOVE your blog! You do such a great job with it. Your family is adorable. Oh and tell Grace how much I love her hair cut and glasses. She's looking so sophisticated!! Sure miss you all!