Monday, March 2, 2009

What have we been up to???


Derek and I have been a little sick.
I am happy to say we are feeling much better!


Look how big we can splash in the tub! We can't wait until it is summer time and we can go swimming!


Two weekends ago we went to Midland. It was the start of our "sickness" so Mommy did not get very many pictures. Even though we didn't feel that good, we had a great time seeing Meme and Poppy!


Sweet little Derek was so tired on Sunday morning. He did not get a lot of sleep the night before so he and Daddy did not go to church. He looked so cute sleeping in Mommy and Daddy's bed.

Trying Eggs for the first time! I think he liked it!

Even though we didn't feel so good, Mommy let us go outside one afternoon last week. Derek and I discovered a new game. When Derek is in the car, he rolls REALLY good down the driveway (especially with a little push) SO, while Mommy was pulling weeds, I would position Derek's car at the top of the driveway, give him a little push and watch him soar down the driveway. He laughed the whole way down! What can I say, I am a creative little COWBOY!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

You two are stinkin' cute! (Ellie and Noah are into playing the "stinkie" game right now, stinkie mommy, stinkie daddy, stinkie hannah...) We miss you! Aunt Whitney is sending you both lots of hugs!

Amanda said...

Eek! Feetie pajamas!