Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Derek is 10 months old!

Our little Derek turned 10 months last week! Due to the craziness of the week I am just getting his pictures posted. He sure loves his Daddy!
Derek continues to grow so fast! He has started crawling a little more (still would rather go backwards and do the splits) He LOVES to say Mama and daddy ( Mama more than anything) He still is holding strong with his 2 teeth but I keep thinking another one is coming soon. He has started moving all around when he sleeps. When I go in to check on him I quickly grab Troy so he can see what kind of weird sleeping position he is in that night. He has just taken off with solid foods. He loves green beans, carrots, bananas, waffles, mandarin oranges, peaches, well pretty much anything that I put in front of him. He loves drinking out of the sippy cup with a straw (thank you Rebekah for that tip) As always, we are looking forward to the upcoming months to see what new things he will do. We love you sweet little Derek!!
This is a picture of Dylan at 10 months...


Derek really does smile... I just have the hardest time catching it with my camera :)

Like I said, Derek LOVES his Daddy. Daddy has about 5 more weeks until his LAST actuary test. Although we miss him so much right now we want him to study as much as he can so that he can pass. We are looking forward to lots of TIME with him starting in MAY!!!!!












No comments: