Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Weekend!

We had a great Easter Weekend!
Our Family!



Mommy had never had a picture of she and Darcy...Derek and I wanted to tickle Darcy's toes!

Mommy and Darcy
Uncle Lee, Derek, and I was holding Darcy!
Hunting Easter Eggs at Grandma Jean and Grandpa Bob's!


Grandma and Grandpa got Derek and I both a golf set!

Mommy and Gran got this cute outfit for Darcy!

Derek and I ready to go to Church!

Having fun looking through our Easter Baskets!

Yo-Yo Balls


The closest picture Mommy could get before we started the Egg Hunt.

Derek and I with Darcy before the Egg Hunt



Grandma Jean and Darcy


Doing some egg hunting!

Enjoying left over cupcakes when the party was over!


1 comment:

1000 Gibibit said...

Well that definitely looked like you were having fun. :)
Nice photo's.