Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Eisen Boys at the Lake...

We just got back from Lake Grandbury! Our friend Lauren invited us to come spend the night at her Lake house. We had SO MUCH FUN ( mommy forgot my life jacket so I had to borrow Jacqueline's Barbie one...oh well, I got to have fun in the Lake!)
My favorite thing to do was jump off the dock and swim!

Aunt Sarah and Derek.


Jacqueline and I getting ready to go swim!


Me and Mommy!

I really wanted to drive the boat!

Mommy and Derek

Lauren with Jacqueline and Greggory. THANK YOU so much for a great time at the Lake.
I LOVED swimming in the Lake. I just put my face down, kicked my legs and used my arms to "reach and pull" Mommy was so proud of me!

We even got to go tubing behind the boat. Mommy went with me the first time. The second time I got to go with all by myself with Jacqueline. I LOVED every minute of it!


While I was tubing, Derek took a little nap. After his nap, Mommy did take him out on the tube. Mommy took a short video of me jumping off the dock.


3 comments:

cathy said...

just think...the pics of dylan in the barbie life jacket will make great material for his rehearsal dinner slide show some day! : )) seriously you are a great mom to show how very much you love your precious boys. what fun!

Mandy said...

That's hilarious! That jump is a long way down for a 2 year old. Looks like you had fun.

Anonymous said...

love some pics of jacquelinenaked full frontal