Monday, May 25, 2009

My Wonderful Husband!

Today was "the day" at the Eisenhour House. Mommy and Derek left the house at 7:30 AM and Daddy and Dylan did POTTY CAMP! So far, everything has been a success. Mommy is a little nervous about keeping up the good work without Daddy!
Troy knew that I would love pictures from the day. I am not sure I like this "underwear model" pose??? In the background you will see all of the proper equipment... the step stool and the football cover that fits on the potty. We are in for some fun adventures! Mommy is just so thankful to Daddy for being such a great Potty Camp Instructor!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

That is too funny! Did Troy make him pose like that?

Fabs said...

LOL!!! Yeah, I feel a little weird about viewing that second picture. But that's an A for the effort Pops! :)

Anonymous said...

nice tight littleasspussy