Monday, January 19, 2009

Derek is 8 months old!















I can't believe Derek is already 8 months old. He is growing up so fast! He has had a very busy month! He is really saying the "mamma", "dadda", and "ball" sounds. He is eating all kinds of foods. ( green beans, peas, carrots, squash, bananas) and has officially started rolling over. :) I know he has some crawling in there somewhere! Troy and I are diligently working with him to help him learn how. I know I say it every month, but we just could not love this little boy anymore. He is so serious but loves to laugh. He lights up when Dylan is in the room and I can definitely tell he loves his Mommy and Daddy. I am just so thankful for this precious little gift!

1 comment:

cathy said...

I saw Derek Sunday in this outfit. He looks so grown up and formal. I always think of "fluffy" when I see him. He is precious.