Friday, December 19, 2008

Derek is 7 months old!

Derek turned 7 months old on Tuesday. He is getting so big!
On Wednesday, he had 2 bottom teeth "pop" through. I am so proud of him!


It is hard for me to believe that my baby is 7 months old! It is not easy for the Mama to admit her baby is getting bigger. Derek is doing more things all of the time. He says "Mama" (I don't know if he really knows what he is saying) and "dadda". He already loves to play cars with Dylan. We still aren't interested in any loco motor skills, but I am sure those are right around the corner. Derek just makes Troy, Dylan, and I so happy!!


2 comments:

Amanda said...

He's been working on those teeth a long time, I love the Santa Outfit :)

Rebekah said...

stop it with how cute Turkey Leg is! I love that boy!