Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I kiss him Night Night!

One of Dylan's new favorite things is to kiss Derek night night. He looks at me and says, "I need help" So I lift him up so that he can get in the crib with Derek and so that he can give him a kiss. The bonus is he gets to see Nemo in the fish aquarium on the side of Derek's bed.
Derek usually lets out a big laugh and Smile.





What a special bond these 2 boys already have! I can't wait to see what is ahead. I am so blessed to be the middle of of 3 girls and wouldn't trade my sisters for anything! When I was 8 years old, it was my older sister Whitney who presented the plan of Salvation to me. Even though she lives in Illinois, we still are very close. We talk numerous times a day and I admire her so much for being such a wonderful wife to Daniel, and amazing mom, and one of my best friends! Grace only lives about 10 miles from me and keeps me sane. She is a WONDERFUL Aunt to my kiddos and puts up with helping me do a lot for the kids. She is hip and trendy and lets me borrow her cute clothes and jewelry. I admire her for being an independent and confident person. She too, is one of my best friend!
As I look at my boys I pray that they will always be close. God truly blessed our family with these two little boys and the fact that they are only 20 months apart. What special little guys they are and I love them so much!!!








3 comments:

Whitney said...

You made me cry!

Anonymous said...

Yes, that is a special tribute to your sisters (and to your parents too, I must say, because they did such a great job raising you girls!)

Mandy said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I wish I had a sister!